Tuesday, August 26, 2008

AT VA HOSPITAL IN COLUMBIA, SC

VISITING THE DORN VA HOSPITAL IN COLUMBIA SC
John Green, Pastor Tony Green's Son took these pictures for me and did a great job.
The first vets that I met outside of the hospital

The Administration was so friendly,
really made me feel welcome, and were
so helpful in getting me around to the troops.
Pastor Tommy Cole did a good job of stetting it up.

Fox news from Columbia showed up and
I was able to give a testimony for the Lord,
and alert the community to our Vet' needs.

This is the lobby of the hospital

Our tour guide that took us around
to all the rooms of those that could not
come and see me entertain them.


Jacky Bayne went with me to the Hospital
where he had spent so many months recovering.

Some of the over 300 tracts passed out,
were passed out in the lobby before we
were taken to the rooms.
ENTERTAINING THE TROOPS
Entertaining the troops. They did not do a good
job of promoting the show, but it got us into the rooms.


VISITING THE TROOPS IN THEIR ROOMS
THE PICTURES SAY IT ALL.



This is the officical cat Lucky that visits the troops.

THANKING THE STAFF IS MY PRIVILEDGE
This Lil Lady is a big Duke fan and
just had to wear on of my hats.

Of the over 300 tracts passed out, about 50 were
given to the staff that takes care of our Vets.
They are the most dedicated people I have ever met.












No comments: