Tuesday, August 5, 2008

VA HOME IN KY AND VA HOSPITAL IN CINCINATTI

VISITING THE VA NURSING HOME IN KY

The Lil Lady in the picture, I wish I had written
d0wn her name, I have a hard time remembering names,
invited us into the VA nursing home across the Ohio line in Ky.

The pictures tell the story themselves, but here I
am passing out picture tracts before putting on a
show for those that were able to come down.

Because I could not go though the Chaplin,
I could not preach, but I did the first part of the
"Freedom and Sacrifice" message uplifting our Vets,
and then gave my testimony of what the Lord
did for me and for John Wayne.

They were able to do the video behind me.

The Lady on the left is another one that helped us.

ON TO THE VA HOSPITAL LATER THAT AFTERNOON

I did put on a show there too and gave out tracts.

Then we went to all the floors and rooms
thanking the vets for their service and passing
out over 300 tracts in the hospital.

Some are able to walk around

Here is a Lil Lady that is a Vet.

Of course I always thank the staff for
their service to the Vets and also give them
a picture.

It was quite moving to see the pics on this board
of what the Vets looked like in the their prime.


This is a Vietnam Vet that was a real hero.
He carried a fellow wounded soldier under
fire to safety and saved his life. He is one of the
most patriotic Americans I have ever met, and
a real hero. I spent about 10 minutes talking to
him and listening to his stories. Thank God for
Americans like this that have sacrificed and love
our country.

This is some that were outside the Hospital

I could not have done this without Pastor Horsley of
Temple Baptist
had his Secretary set it up and
he carried my tracts and water bottle for me all over the Hospital.
Also a big thanks to Tom Morgan, my friend that lives in the
Cincinnati area that took all the pictures you viewed.



No comments: