Tuesday, June 16, 2009

VA HOSPITAL FAYETTEVILLE AR

VISITING THE VA HOSPITAL IN FAYETTEVILLE AR Pastor Slate took me to the hospital and carried
over 600 picture tracts of which over 400 were passed out.
He also carried my camera and was my Popa razzi so
you could see what the Lord did with us today.

This Carol Kick. She is the Director of Volunteer Services.
She warmly greeted us and took us all over the hospital.
when it was all done, she invited me to come back to
visit the hospital anytime.

I apprecite the staff and what they do for our Vets.

This lady was taken with JW and a character herself.

These men were in a special unit and were a blessing to me.

Every patient has a medical need and a Spiritual need.

I was in awe of all the medals and patches on this fellow.

They love JW and want to take a picture with me.
It is not about Gene Howard, but using the image as a tool.


I like bringing a smile to a Vet's face.
Some haven't had much to smile about.

All in all it was a great day.

No comments: