Sunday, May 11, 2008

FREEDOM AND SACRIFICE DVD VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE

IT IS FINALLY HERE! OUR
"FREEDOM AND SACRIFICE"DVD

What an easy way to get the Gospel to the lost. Because of my image, and the voice that God gave me, most people will take it and watch it. In this Video I talk about the sacrifice for our physical freedom and uplift our Veterans, and then I talk about the Spiritual Freedom that only Jesus Christ our Lord can give. You won't see a pulpit in this message, but what you will see behind me are the planes coming in at Pearl Harbor, and the nails being driven on the cross. It is the clearest presentation of the Gospel that I have ever preached. I am offering it at only $15.00, with free shipping. For a limited time, for an additional $5.00, I will include an audio copy of this message on CD. Loan them to lost Loved Ones, Relatives, Friends, Co-Workers, and Neighbors. At the end, I go though the sinners prayer with them, and I tell them that if they have received Christ as Savior, to contact you, that they need to be Baptized, and get into a good church that
preaches the Gospel. When you pick it up from them, ask them what they thought about it. Many say, "I prayed that prayer with him", or "I receive Christ as my Savior". You say " He talks about getting in a good church, why don't you come visit our Church this Sunday. What a great visitation tool and oppertunity to get the Gospel to those you care for. Don't put it off, the fields are white unto harvest, tommorow may be too late for some, order today.
To order send your check, to

Gene Howard P.O. Box 5385, Bryan TX 77805

or go to http://www.paypal.com/ and use

a credit card, or send from your pay pal account to my
Email address pilgrimgh@suddenlink.net

THE DVD VIDEO IS $15.00 AND CD'S ARE $10.00 with free shipping
but if you buy both at the same time you get both for $20.00


A good percentage receive Christ as Savior or are ready to be led to the Lord after listening to this message. It is not me, it is the word of God, and the Holy Spirit that brings conviction. The word of God will do the work of God, we just have to get it to them.

Click on the cover below to better see the pictures on back of the cover.



To see a 90 second sampler of the video, click the play button below twice.

No comments: