Monday, May 26, 2008

SYMRNA BAPTIST IN PENSACOLA -WITNESS TO HOMOSEXUALS

Wow...Great Services at Smyrna Baptist in Pensacola Florida.



The Pastor's Son Jeff is the Associate Pastor
and did a tremendous job of singing the
Lee Greenwood's song about Proud to be an American

There was good altar calls at both service and 1 got saved.

Pastor Adams like Chinese food as much as I do,
and the first rattle out of the box he took me to the best
Chinese buffet I had ever eaten, bar none, it was great.


If you are ever in Pensacola and like Chinese food go there


I love seafood, and they have it all.


I loved the clams, octopus, and
I really enjoyed the crawfish

After the Sunday night services we went to Cracker Barrel,
where I passed out about 30 tracts while we were waiting for our food.
Our waitress was celebrating her birthday,and I don't know what all
she got for her birthday, but I gave her the best present
of all if she wasn't saved, the way to get to Heaven.

ON TO DOWNTOWN PENSACOLA, WHERE WE PASSED OUT TRACTS TO
THE HOMOSEXUALS ATTENDING A GATHERING AT THE EMERALD BAR.

1Ki 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

Pastor Adams witnessed to this Lesbian for
almost a half an hour. She is lost and said she
didn't care, but I think there must be some
conviction there for to stay that long with
Pastor Adams giving her the word of God.


The Pastor's Wife came too and held up a sign
along with other ladies from Smyrna, and other churches.


Most were very happy to be there witnessing,
and passing out tracts to those that would take them.




I had better than average success in getting them to
take my picture with a tract on the back. Some that would
not take one I tried to tell them how Jesus
died for them as they walked away to the bar.


They had to walk past a lot scripture and
tracts to get to that homosexual bar.


The Fundamental Baptist Churches here in Pensacola
have done a great job in witnessing to them and shutting
down what had been an event with thousands of homosexuals
renting the civic center. Now the are down to just a hundred
or two going to the Emerald Bar. Other Churches need to take
a lesson from these Baptist that virtually shut down a
homosexual event of enormous perportions.

No comments: