Thursday, October 2, 2008

PASSING OUT TRACTS IN VA HOSPITAL IN WICHITA

PASSING OUT PICTURE TRACTS IN VA HOSPITAL IN WICHITA KSThis Flag is in the foyer of the Hospital.
Our flag still means something to me, and I know to you too.

Yes there are lady Vets there also.
I think this lady was in the Navy.

This Vet is a big John Wayne fan, and has a big
picture of John Wayne hanging in his room.
He is in the nursing home part of the hospital.

This beautiful display caught my eye.

Each Vet has a story to tell, I wish I had
time to put them all down for history.
I caught the whole family visiting this Vet,
and gave picture tracts to all of them. Heros come in
all colors. That's what makes America great and different.

I caught this Vet in the recreation room.

The staff at this hospital as with most VA Hospitals are
real professionals that really care about out Vets. It is not
just a job to them, but minister to these Vets with their heart.

Megan on the left heads up the Recreation Department,
and Susan Lee on the right heads up the Volunteer Services.
Both of these ladies are dedicated to our Vets and are top notch.
They have a talent of giving and caring that comes from God.
Without people like them, I could not get in to visit our Vets.


No comments: