Sunday, November 9, 2008

3 SAVED AT HERITAGE BAP IN BULVERDE, TX

Pastor and Mrs. Leinneweber
They are doing a great job here at Heritage.
It is a new work and running about 45.
We first met at Victory Baptist in Cedar Park Tx.
were Rick Bran is the Pastor.

They meet in the Seniors Citizen Center

I parked my motor home by the building.

Fall in Bulverde Tx too. Beautiful tree.

Set up my tables and got ready for the service.
I also taught Sunday School, and did a
Visual Communication Seminar with them Sun nite.

The church members set up the tables and chairs.

Pastor talks with visitors and members before services.

The High School National Gurard posted the colors.

Pastor Leinneweber introduces me over a table
set up to honor the Veterans in the church.

They had over 25 visitors come
and three saved in services.

A real nice musical instrument group for a small church











No comments: