Monday, September 7, 2009

2 SAVED AT FIRST BIBLE BAPTIST SERVICES

Got to see some old friends at a Gospel sing at the
Dove Creek Cafe in Roanoke. Terry and Rosie O'Toole.
Rosie is one of the best Gospel Singers. If you haven't
had them in give her a call but call ahead of time, they stay really busy.

http://www.whitesoftware.com/rosie/index.htm
I performed there with them and another Gospel Group.
My friend Bob Wills does this Gospel sing every Friday night
and I did itmostly because I like Bob and enjoy the singing.

SANDY LANE BAPTIST IN FT. WORTH
On Sunday morning I was with
Pas. Beck at Sandy Lane Baptist Church
Labor Day hit the attendance hard,
but I hadn't preached in a month because
of my toe surgery and enjoyed preaching again.
I also enjoyed the fellowship with Pastor Beck.
He is a great man of God and still teaches at
Trinity Baptist College.

FIRST BIBLE BAPTIST IN KENNEDALE, TX.
The attendance there was also light with Labor Day,
but the Lord still worked and these 2 ladies were saved
in the service. There was a great spirit in the Church
and the Holy Spirit was working in hearts. I also
enjoyed the fellowship with Pastor John Boyd.

No comments: