Monday, October 26, 2009

8 SAVED AT BIBLE BAPTSIT IN BRIDGEPORT TX

GREAT DAY LORD SAVES 8 AT 68TH ANNIVERSARY
SERVICE
AT BIBLE BAPTIST IN BRIDGEPORT TX.I stopped in Reisel Tx for chicken and gave
picture tracts to all those working there.

Pastor took me to eat at Yesterdays Sat. Nite.
They had a Halloween Car Show out front with


Lots and lots of people and cars.

Also a few cartoon characters showed up.

A great opportunity to pass out
almost 200 tracts in 2 hours.

Inside the restaurant I preached to Marilyn Monroe.
She was a real dummy

This guy must have crawled out of a hole
because I think he was suppose to be a mole.

Pastor Dale Webster has done a great job
there at Bible Baptist. Good steadfast preacher
the kind that build the solid Ind. Bap. Churches

He and his wife Sharon have worked hard here and the
people have followed their leadership and the whole
church is a church full of great fun loving people
I really enjoyed the fellowship and preaching there.

The church was celebrating it's 68th anniversary.
This lady was one of the charter members and was honored.
Two of the 8 that was saved in the services that day.

This art work was done in a class room by one
of the members. I wish I had gotten her name.
She is really good, and did a great job on this

map on Paul's journeys.

If you are not getting these great cartoons,
contact http://www.joyfultoons.com/ and sign up.
You get one a week and it is free. I think
he lets you use them in your bulletin, but
it tells you more on the site.


Someone sent me this picture of the size of the deer in Michigan.
They use mousetraps to catch them up there. Not a Texas Deer. lol

No comments: