Monday, October 19, 2009

SPEAKING AND PASSING OUT TRACTS AT OBMAMA PROTEST AT A&M.

PREACHED LAST NIGHT AT
CALVARY BAPTIST IN HEMPSTEAD TX

Pastor Kenneth Shelton has done a great job there
but has had a rough physical year this year with knee
surgery and a really slow recovery, and a mini stroke
with surgery to remove a blockage. He is doing better
but really needs our prays, please pray for him.

Sister Shelton at the piano with the other ladies
sang a great song before I preached.
We had good services and I preached not as JW
but using some drawings on my drawing board.

Norma ready to go to church and
freezing at 60 degrees. ha ha.

PROTEST OF OBAMA'S POLICES AT TEXAS A&M I made the photos into cartoons, Hope you enjoy them.
Above one of the Aggie core members with the crowd.

This is some of the College Republicans that had
me speak at the event. I spoke on Partiotism, the flag,
Gun rights, and Freedom and the Alamo.

I passed out over 300 tracts at this event. Not
every conservative patriot is saved, so they
need the Gospel too. If you look close you will see
tracts in the crowd above.





No comments: