Monday, March 2, 2009

HARVEST HILLS BAP IN DUNCAN & VA HOSPITAL IN LAWTON, OK


ASSISTED LIVING SERVICE IN MY HOME TOWN


This is my next door neighbor, Larry
He played and sang hymns before I preached.
Some of those that attended the service. None
were saved, but all got the Gospel.

1 SAVED SUN. FEB 22 HARVEST HILLS BAPTIST IN DUNCAN OK.

This young man found Christ as Savior in the morning service.
Pastor Jerry Moore, next to the young man. He and his
wife Marsha were once missionaries now they are doing a
great job in Duncan OK.
FEB 23 The Moores took me to the Chism Trail Museum
It was a nice day for the 3 0f us to visit the center.

Here I am with the horses and cows

Here the Director of the Musem with the Pastor
I may get booked back for their annual event in 2010.

I deciced to take the bull by the horns.

The animated characters and movie is worth seeing


10 SAVED FEB 25 VA CENTER IN LAWTON OK.

On my right is Secretary of VA Affairs and some of
his friends that he invited to the service. One of them
Received Christ as Savior. On my left is Jerry Busby,
who has been so instrumental in getting me into the OK area.
On his left is Joel Jiminez DAV commander in Wichita Falls, Tx.
He also is helping get me into Vet events and is my Poparizzi
when I do the events in his area.
Following are pictures of some of the vets I visited after
my preaching service.


Smiles from the VETS and getting the
Gospel to them is our mission.
We need more support for this ministry.

No comments: