Wednesday, March 4, 2009

VA HOSPITAL TOPEKA KS, AND NEW TRAIL COWBOY CHURCH

FEB 27 ABILENE KS EISENHOWER MUSEUM It got down to 7 degrees with snow while I was there.
My dump valves froze up and had to thaw in a building.


This is the tomb of President Eisenhower

Pastor Stan Norman stands in front of the Eisenhower home.

An author that I met that wrote a book on Korean war.
I may get booked back t the museum for a D Day remembrance.

FEB 27 VA HOSPITAL IN TOPEKA KS.
Some of the Vets attending my entertainment for them.
As usual, all received tracts from me.
The recreation director that allowed me to come.
All in all about 300 tracts were given out to patients and staff.

57 SAVED MAR 1, 2 NEW TRAIL FELLOWSHIP COWBOY CHURCHPastor Stan Norman doing a great job here.

The crowd on Sunday morning, over 80 visitors,
the Lord saved 48 that morning
Pastor Stan spoke with those that got saved for
over an hour. The Holy Spirit just came down in that
service, and the people just kept coming down.

Monday night crowd is usually about 20 but they had
over 100 visitors. The Lord saved 9 in that service.
Below are some of the 57 that got saved Sun and Mon.

Both Husband and Wife got saved at the same time.
It was a fruitful trip and in spite of the 7 degree nights
people came and God saved them.
The church advertised in the newspaper and on country western
radio stations. I cut a 30 sec radio commercial for them in the JW voice.
I have found that flyers are good but most people come from the
newspaper ads and the radio ads on the country western stations.

No comments: