Thursday, March 19, 2009

HOUSTON FAT STOCK SHOW PASSING OUT TRACTS



OVER 700 TRACTS PASSED OUT AT FAT STOCK SHOW
Made possible by North Shore Community Baptist Church
Where Harold Payne is Pastor.
Lots of food booths at the Fat Stock Show
Food booths are another oppertunity to pass out tracts

This man owns the Boil and Go Crawfish place in Lufkin Tx
and a booth on the midway. He gave us free
about 5 pounds of crawfish. God provides though him.

Bro. Payne here is how the Duke eats crawfish.

Come on Bro Payne you can do it.

Ok I'll do it but I'll put on my dark glasses so I don't
have to watch. Yeah, all the flavor is in the crawfish head

There all kinds of booths that received tracts.

We also saw some cute kids there.

This man had a $3,000 JW buckle called the Double D
I have one made of brass, this one is real gold and silver.

The border patrol was there too.
Lots of tracts passed out on the walkways.

Young and old people take tracts from the Duke.


Lots of horse people there.

Lots of cow people too.

People every where.

On the light rail back to the parking lot
a little tired, but happy 700 tracts passed out.
Bro. Payne took all the pictues for you to see.

And Bro. Beagle, one of the men in his chruch
carried the bag of tracts that I had to have.
Both of them scouted out and alerted me to
people that were watching me that might
want a picture tract.




No comments: